Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kailynfernandez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2014, 09:28 AM
    Belly ring HELP
    I've had my belly piercing for 8 months now and it was going good in the first month but then I got this big purple bubble on the right side of my piercing hole and I use tea tree oil in the night and it goes down a little but then it gets bigger when I go in the water or take a shower so I would like to know what it is and how I can get rid if it. PLEASE HELP ME
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 14, 2014, 10:00 AM
    You see a doctor because it sounds like an infection.
    Kailynfernandez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2014, 10:13 AM
    Thank you , even if the bubble is on the side of my piercing hole it's still infected ? How do I cure an infection ?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 14, 2014, 11:17 AM
    How to cure an infection? After the doctor verifies the problem, he will probably prescribe you antibiotics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use tongue ring balls on my belly ring? [ 1 Answers ]

Can the balls of tongue rings be used on belly rings? I mean the jewelry for both piercings are barbells with screwable balls.

Can you put a ragular belly ring in if you persed it with a eye brow ring? [ 2 Answers ]

**** edited by moderator, If I can read, youth, I don't take time to spell or write full words ** Can you put a regular belly ring in, if you pierced it with a eye brow ring ?

Belly ring [ 0 Answers ]

All right well I just got my belly button pierced 1 week and 1 day ago and its like oozing clear liguid wicch I herd is normal but its like red at the top. Could that mean that I'm irritated with the metal in it? And it keeps sinking in I'm kind of scared,do I take it out or what please comment.

View more questions Search