Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnaneswar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2014, 12:55 AM
    Kinematics chapter
    Please give basics of kinematics and vectors displacements.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jul 14, 2014, 04:03 AM
    It's impossible to give "the basics" in a forum like this. Read the chapter in your text and if you have specific questions, ask. But essentially it all boils down to:

Note that s, v, and a are all vectors, and hence much of kinematics is involved with the mathematics of vectors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kinematics help? [ 1 Answers ]

A skier of mass 60 kg stands behind starting gates at the top of a racing slope of length 50m inclined at 30° to the horizontal. When the gates are released she begins to slide down the smooth slope. - find the acceleration. - find an expression for the velocity of the skier in terms of time as...

Kinematics [ 1 Answers ]

A car is travelling at 50km/h on a flat highway. a)If the coefficient of friction between the road and tires on a rainy day is o.100, what is the minimum distancein which the car will stop? b) What is the stopping dstance when the surface is dry and the coefficient of friction is 0.600?

Can I file a chapter 7, if my chapter 13 case has been dismissed? [ 2 Answers ]

Under my Ch. 13 bankruptcy, my payments were based on my employment and child support. I have since been laid off(not long after filing), and have not received a child support payment in 8 months. My attorney hasn't been returning my calls, and even after knowing my income situation, he didn't...

1D kinematics [ 3 Answers ]

A rock is held steady over a cliff and dropped. 0.2 seconds later, another rock is thrown straight down at a speed of 12.1 m/s, and hits the first rock. How far have the rocks dropped before they collide? How long is the first rock in the air before it gets hits by the second rock?

One D Kinematics [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help with this question.. a hot air balloon is ascending straight up at a consant speed of 7.0 m/s. When the baloon is 12.0 m above the ground, a gun fires a pellet straight up from the ground level with an initial speed of 30.0 m/s. along the paths of the balloon and the pellet,...

View more questions Search