Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gblack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2014, 06:42 PM
    State of ga business license
    How long do it normally takes to get approved for a small business license in the state of GA
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2014, 06:48 PM
    Maybe our members from the United Kingdom or New Zealand will know.

I'm thinking a good idea would be ask the people you applied with. THey would have the best idea what the processing time and what if any backlogs there are.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 12, 2014, 05:09 AM
    You get your license to do business, at the county office where you are located.

You walk in, and have all the forms, and walk out with license, within a couple hours at the most... I got my last one, in about 20 minutes..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What business license is required for small business - selling a intangiable product? [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently writing a business plan for "Call Center Consultancy - Training, Evaluation and Development". What business license is required for small business - selling a intangiable product? Also What steps do I take in order to name my business to ensure I have covered all legal aspects?

Can I change my California CDL license to New York State CDL license? Help me! [ 2 Answers ]

Can I change my California cdl license to newyork state cdl license help me

Driver's license from a state, live in another state, work in a different one [ 8 Answers ]

I just moved from MI to NYC but I will start work in NJ. Is the lease that I started for a place in NYC enough to prove my NY residency? Or do I have to also change my driver's license (which currently is from MI)? I am basically trying to figure out how to avoid having MI taxes still deducted...

If I have a business license, do I need a business bank account? [ 1 Answers ]

I got a business license a few years ago through the city of jacksonvile Florida.since then I had a baby and didn't think I would pursue the business. I am now readdy to reactivate the liicense and go forward with the business. How do I do this?It is a residential cleanign service and so far I am...

Business License [ 1 Answers ]

How do I obtain a license for a cleaning business?

View more questions Search