Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fulll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2014, 05:56 PM
    Yes my dad, applied me, my brother and my mom for a green card, we went to juarez in
    Yes my dad, applied me, my brother and my mom for a green card, we went to juarez in mexico, the denied all of us the green card because my mom was living over there 6 years and thet puniched here by telling here to stay in mexico 10 years, then a few months later my dad applied me and my brother and we got our green card, now we want to go back to the us because all of our family can go my sister to se was born in the us, but we can't because our mom is here in mexico. Can she get a waiver or something like that so she can go back in the us? Bye the way she has been in mexico 3 years already and here charges are crossing ilegaly and bringing us with here.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2014, 06:37 PM
    It souunds like she earned a deportation for being here illegally or staying after a VISA expired and earned a 10 year ban from re-entry, or applying. Nope... nothing you can do but wait ten years before she can reapply. That's the punishment for coming here illegally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I am 18 could I apply for my brother's green card [ 3 Answers ]

Hello thank you for your time. Well, you see I am a US citizen and I am 18. When I was 13 my dad applied for my whole family to become citizens (mother, sister, brother, and me). Sadly because of taxes issues he could only bring my mom, sister, and me. It’s been 5 years since my dad try to apply...

I applied for a Green Card but still don't know my last interview date. Can I leave ? [ 5 Answers ]

I did my finger prints, got my work permit and a SSN. I start university in January and they took me as a pending resident. I have a tourist visa for 10 years. I just want to leave for 7 days, will I have a problem on the way back. Thank you very much for your time.

Can my mom get paid in MO for keeping my disabled brother Dad in adultrydivorcing her [ 2 Answers ]

My mom had to pay the courts to adopt my cerebral palsy brother when he turned 18 in Missouri court.in order to keep him from being put in a home.now he's 32 and must have full time supervision not to hurt himself.My mom has never had a job and now she's 60 years old with diabetes and ibs and blind...

Granted asylum 10 yrs ago- applied for green card last year- will it be backdated ? [ 4 Answers ]

I was granted asylum in 1998- I never applied for my green card till last year- I have intervieew to get my green card next month - do you think it will be backdated from the day I was granted asylum or the day I applied for green card- hence if I am backdated till 1998 I can apply for...

What can my mom do to win me and my brother back from my dad. [ 2 Answers ]

Im 14 years old and I'm going to turn 15 next month. I have an 8 year old brother. I live with my dad. I get to see my mom every other weekend. My parents were separated for about 2 years and then divorced last year. My mom tried to win me and my brother back but she still hasn't. I don't want to...

View more questions Search