Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saguaro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2014, 02:27 AM
    How do I determine which is best for my situation consolidation or bankruptcy?
    I would like to find a solution to our $20000.00 of debt that allows us to pay what we owe.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2014, 03:55 AM
    Depends on total debt ? Who the debt is owed to, and much more, including income.

Is this personal or business ? Where are you from?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recently married US citizen so what happens to my bankruptcy situation in Canada? [ 2 Answers ]

My bankrupsy in Canada started last year June have meet all obligations as required but since I am not working and now living in the US what happens to the bankrupsy can I ask for a discharge or what do I need to do please help me out here as not sure what the legal steps are

During chapter 13 bankruptcy receive inheritance, opt out of bankruptcy and pay off? [ 3 Answers ]

I am six months into a chapter 13 bankruptcy and I have received an inheritance. My bankruptcy is about 60% payout of my total debt of $90K. My inheritance is about 50% of what I owe. Should I opt out of the bankruptcy and try to negotiate with the credit card companies for a payoff for about 50%...

DEBT! What should I do debt consolidation,debt settlement bankruptcy (kind of long) [ 8 Answers ]

Hello to everyone :) I've been reding on here and seen the great questions asked and answered, and thought I'd ask a few questions. Ok so here is my situation, I have total about 35k worth the credit card debt (3 cards, amex 20k, visa 5k and another visa 10K), a 12k car loan and a house in WA....

Debt Settlement, Consolidation, Bankruptcy.. . What to do? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I am in trouble up to my eyeballs. I am self-employed and have been in the same business for 18 years. Unfortunately, due to technology, the work I do is basically being phased out and I have lost a couple of my large accounts in the last year unexpectedly. This cut my income in half. At...

Bankruptcy vs Loan Consolidation [ 2 Answers ]

I have a cousin who is 25 years old and wants to file bankruptcy. He has debt but it is around $10,000. He is not a stable kid. He can't keep a steady job and when he does work he doesn't work full time and of course doesn't make very much money. I guess he has talked to loan consolidators...

View more questions Search