Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ranjithranji Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2014, 12:50 AM
    Problem in Chest Area
    Past 1 month I have chest pain, but I have no Heart pain.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 22, 2014, 08:49 AM
    This could be organ, muscle, bone, nerve, or ligament issues. Go to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in chest area [ 1 Answers ]

I am having on again/off again pains on my upper left side. It is more around the rib cage area beneath my left pecs. The pain seems to grab when I exhale. Does this sound like something muscular? Should I just go to the emergency room or wait on a doctor's appointment?

Hello mam I have a chest heaviness problem.if I sleep straight on my back my chest fe [ 1 Answers ]

Hello mam I have a chest heaviness problem.if I sleep straight on my back my chest feel heavy and breathing problem somtime its burning also I want to know is their any problem.one more thing I feel chest heaviness but not pain.please help me.

I had breast cancer surgery and after 5 years I have pain in that area of my chest [ 1 Answers ]

I have discomfort in chest area were my breast cancer surgery was after 5 years ago. I need to known it that possible after the body re-route itself.

Gems in the chest area [ 1 Answers ]

My mother has been looking for an old movie. The description was that the a planet had (she thinks) has just been through a nuclear war, or was after one and is nearly extinct. She recalls in this movie that the humanoids had some kind of gem in their chest of the humanoid. From what she recalls...

Working out the chest area [ 1 Answers ]

What are some good exercises that can be done to work out the pecks? Any supplements that can boost it a little faster?

View more questions Search