Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prakash2manie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2014, 09:59 PM
    Love marriage
    Hi friends,
    Am prakash frm madurai,am loving a girl sincerely I think she too,due to lak of my moms health,my parents planned me to get marry but I said that am in love,due to caste differ they reject,but I can't forget her,being frank I know everything about her,I can't forget her,even every second I remind her,I need to get convince my parents,get me d counseling... I said to her all followed situations but she said,after 2 years only her parents ll permit to get marry her age is 24 mine is 29...

I love her lot.. but by the same time I can't let my parents alone.. by the same I can't leave her too... without her I can't stay in this world... planned to end my life in short days... if ma parents won't allow... Pls get me some... word to convince parents

Tanx friends
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2014, 12:47 AM
    Not possible, the word, would be, "parents I will marry her without your permission"

You tell them what you are going to do... and they may either accept it, or not..
    derwon25 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2014, 02:54 AM
    Tell them that either you will marry her or won't get married only... lost interest in marriage or any other girl etc etc.. Then wait for some days to see the results... in mean while the girl will get the time she needs as u told... also your parents heart might melt.
    Secondly marriage is a big deal, if you marry any other girl there are certain risks involved. You might fall in love with that in the due course of time or might be the more the time will pass the more you will feel trapped. Anything can happen, might be you get into extra marital affair or whatever, please don't take it personally but I have seen it happen. Now the bottom line is don't get married just for your parents sake until you yourself are fully cinvinced to do that cause in the end its your life and, enjoying or suffering that will cine by your spouse will be born by you only in the long run as its you who is going to tie the knot and not your parents.
    One more thing right now you are sounding a bit anxious si I will suggest calm down and let the matter rest for sometime then only take any decision.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of ou [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Aslamu alaikum Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of our parents. Actually I am in love last 5 yr I want to marry her and she also but her parents not agree to marry with me , and also my guardians have not to choice their. So can we marry with...

Will be mine love marriage or arranged marriage [ 4 Answers ]

My name is divya maan Born on 30th July 1990 at 4:25 am I am in love with a boy named rahul sharma and he also loves me a lot We love each other deeply But we are not of same caste so our parents have problem with our relationship I want to know will we be able to get married

Mine is love marriage or arranged marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Will my marriage is love, or arranged

View more questions Search