Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigS Posts: 80, Reputation: 6

Jul 10, 2014, 09:40 PM
    Labor Law
    Where can one find a labor lawyer in the state of Maryland? The case is in two weeks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2014, 12:34 AM
    It is far too late, any attorney hired, will need to postpone the case now.

It will take longer than two weeks, to review the case, look at evidence (assuming you even have a valid case) Plus an attorney will try to work out settlement or deal or deal normally first and that may take a few months into itself.

But here is a web site, of attorneys... I do not recommend, any,

Find Maryland Labor And Employment Attorneys or Local Law Firms - Lawyers.com
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2014, 04:59 AM
    The best place to look for an attorney referral is the local Bar association.

But Chuck is right. Two weeks is not enough time for an attorney to get up to speed.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 11, 2014, 10:03 AM
    Of course it depends upon what the case is all about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Labor law [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, Iwas worked in the company for 5 years as A/P, the previous 4 years I was working fulltime then last year I asked for just work parttime 1/2 a day only for 5 days. The company was in financial trouble for the past couple years, the owner (A) had been paying late on the paychecks for my pay...

Labor law [ 6 Answers ]

I got fired from a job and when I went to return the shirts I had to wear there they said I didn't return them in time so I will not get my paycheck. I was never told about that when they fired me and I was away at school for about 3 weeks. They will not give me my paycheck for the entire pay...

Labor Law [ 2 Answers ]

Can a company just reclassify you as part time even if you are getting at least the minimum hours to maintain full time status and then deny you benefits?

Labor law in pa [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if a 17 year old can be hired to be a grounds keeper at a business. He will be running lawn tractors/weed eaters/and snow plows

Labor Law [ 1 Answers ]

What are some advantages and disadvantages to join a union?

View more questions Search