Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Swinglinebob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2014, 08:43 AM
    What is your thought of having a sister's husband massage BOTH
    A woman I want to meet to start a relationship with was having her hair done outside of her home, and her married sister was with her. The married sister's husband gave BOTH of them a foot massage. I find that very weird! Your thoughts
    In general?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2014, 09:06 AM
    He's got a foot fetish?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 10, 2014, 09:17 AM
    My thoughts in general are that that is their own business and not at all weird in any way. The way you put it, sounds like he works at the salon and does foot massages. Foot massages is an art and done properly as a lot of benefits for feet and lower legs.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 10, 2014, 09:42 AM
    All three were together at the time, correct? What's weird about it? A foot massage can be intimate or it can simply be a stress relief. I see nothing weird here. I also don't see where its any of your business.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 10, 2014, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Swinglinebob View Post
    A woman I want to meet to start a relationship with was having her hair done outside of her home, and her married sister was with her. The married sister's husband gave BOTH of them a foot massage. I find that very weird! Your thoughts
    In general?
    I think you are putting the cart before the horse. I find it a bit weird that you are poking your nose into the business of a woman you haven't met. Not to mention that you already have decided you want to start a relationship with her. How do you know so much about her life?

Seems you already have your opinion. If you find the foot massages weird then you probably would find other things about her relationships with family and friends strange. Is it something you could live with even if you don't understand it or would you expect her to stop any 'weird' behaviors? If you would expect her to change, then go ahead and break up with her before you meet her.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 10, 2014, 03:04 PM
    I agree with Cat.

You're not even dating this woman yet, and you're already picking apart the things she does, and criticizing how she lives her life. That's not conducive to a healthy relationship, especially when you're not even in a relationship yet.

I'd find someone else. Not because the foot massage is weird or odd, but because you have an issue with it. Enough of an issue that you went online to talk about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2014, 01:22 AM
    Foot massage is not sexual and is good for health.. not a thing wrong with it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok here I go... If I thought back in the 80's that My husband was molesting my child.. [ 1 Answers ]

Should I take this to the authorities or not? It is all out in the open and my brother, mother and father all knew about the allegations back then. It is just that my children never heard me discuss it until my one granddaughter was 3, the same age as my daughter was when I caught him... they...

My husband treats his sister better then me and his sister is ruining our marriage. [ 6 Answers ]

My husbands sister gets in the way of our marriage what can I do?

What would my sister's husband's brother be to me? [ 8 Answers ]

What would my sister's husband's brother be to me?

View more questions Search