Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bandeep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2014, 11:48 PM
    My penis
    Some times after masturbation my penis start burning from tip . and urin come in 1 or 2 drops and i goes on for half or an hour plz tell me why ?????
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 10, 2014, 06:17 AM
    Without a complete physical, medical history, and family history, there is no way to know that is going on. It could be an STD, or sphincter weakness, or prostrate problem, or kidney problem, or a hundred other things. It is something you should talk to your doctor about. Don't be embarrassed, the chances are that he's had to deal with worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Red dots on penis and penis head, also peeling skin on tip of penis! [ 26 Answers ]

Okay so this problem has been going on for about a month and a half now, well a month and a half ago my girlfriend and I had sex but we used a different condom than usual, but during the sex I took off the condom and began having sex again. I'd say a week or so later my penis started itching very...

Penis! [ 0 Answers ]

My penis is painful and I have what looks like to be sore on the inside of my foreskin? Could someone asap please. Thank you

White dischare around penis and on penis head. [ 3 Answers ]

What is it when one gets a white discharge on penis head and around it.I was the first one my partner had ,she hasn't been around at all so haven't I. The discharge also gives out a stench.What could it be?let me know please

Penis vein attached to tip of penis? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I'm 20 and for as long as I can remember I have had a vein on the bottom side of my penis that runs all the way up and is attached to the head of my penis. I can only partially pull the skin down over the head of the penis before the part that is attached to the vein will pull tight. I am...

View more questions Search