Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Buggy200205 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2014, 06:03 PM
    My kitten
    My new kitten is all of a sudden hiding and when we do find her she crawls on top of me and sleeps on my chest. What might be wrong with her?
    Oldgrannypatty Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2014, 06:25 PM
    Maybe it is scared. It needs to be cuddled. Try to act calm around the kitten. It just needs time to settle in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat ran away with 1 kitten and returned without the kitten [ 3 Answers ]

My cat had 5 kittens two weeks ago and this past weekend she ran away with 1 of the kittens. Two days later she returned but did not bring her other kitten. We believe she didn't leave the neighborhood cause our neighbors saw her walking around each night in the neighborhood but did not want to be...

Will my 5month old kitten get on with my new 7wk kitten [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 5month old kitten and a recently bought a 7wk old kitten both are girls,the older kitten seems to hiss at her a lot and growl and chases her and tries to hit her,I just wanted to know if the eventually will get on and is it OK to leave them alone together when I am out?

Male cat acting kitten to male kitten after bringing kitten home neutered. [ 1 Answers ]

I have three cats, Microchip, Monk and Minx. Microchip and Minx are 1+ years old and fixed. Monk is about 6 months old. All of our cats used to get along well. They'd sleep all huddled together. The two males were very close. Micro would groom Monk, play with him, and was inseparable. We took Monk...

My Older Kitten hates my new Young Kitten. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Im hoping someone can help me. I have a 5month old kitten at home who is usually very affectionate and loving (also spayed) Yesterday I rescued a 9 week old kitten so my eldest would have some company when I'm out at work. I knew they wouldn't get on great at first but my...

Will my older kitten ever be nice to my new kitten? [ 5 Answers ]

I have never had cats before. I adopted a male neutered kitten who is now 11 weeks old. Today, I adopted a 7 week old male neutered kitten, as a companion. I didn't realize the size difference would be so great until I got my new kitten home. 4lbs vs. 1.2lbs. My older cat seems to want to play, but...

View more questions Search