Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xhunt3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2014, 12:24 AM
    What are your suggestions for these problems? They seem unsolvable.
    1. Let Q = {x € R : Ax = b} and min cTx. Find all points satisfying in the First and Second Order

x£Q
    Necessary Conditions.

1. Let f (x) = cTx. Show that if c ≠ 0, then we can not have an optimal solution lying in interior of Q,
      where Q = {x : x € R, Ax = b, x ≥ 0}.
      1. (Steiners problem) In the plane of a given triangle, find a point such that the sum of its distances
        from the vertices of the triangle is minimal.
      2. Give an illustrative example for each of the following problems that formulated by a nonlinear
        program: Discrete optimal control, Water resources management, Stochastic resource allocation,
        Location of facilities, Portfolio optimization and Selection problem.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2014, 05:16 AM
    Since that's homework, and the site rules for homework require you to show the work you have done and the answer you have gotten... first...

You left out the most important part, your work and your answer... because its against site rules for anyone to do your homework assignment for you. We will only help you once you have shown a real effort to do it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this question unsolvable? [ 1 Answers ]

speaking in graphing of quadratics and so forth is there an answer to the problem y=( a constant term); is there any way that there are imaginary answers or maybe more of a scientific way of getting an answer

Any Suggestions? [ 4 Answers ]

I just got an Eyebrow piercing, I can't get the balls off it, and suggestions?

Any suggestions [ 1 Answers ]

My father has ALS he is 60 years old with no family in the US all his family is in Switzerland of course I cannot speak the language. With my fathers insurances he has medicare primary and medicaid secondary due to his diagnosis of ALS. For him to be home with a home health nurse he has a...

Any suggestions? [ 3 Answers ]

I straighten my hair everyday for school and sometimes also on the weekends. I'm worried about the damage this could cause in the long run. My question is what is the best product for protecting my crazy hair? Thanks in advance :)

This is unsolvable, guaranteed [ 11 Answers ]

Think about this one real hard: There are these three people traveling cross country, as they are passing through one state, they begin to get tired, so they look for a hotel. When they find one, the manager tells them there is one room left, but it's a single room. The three of them decide to...

View more questions Search