Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dalingo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2014, 08:16 PM
    Swollen lymph node
    I have a swollen lymph node just below the crease in my left armpit. Discomfort when my arm is at rest and painful to the touch. The pain is 3 on a 10 scale.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2014, 08:21 PM
    Swollen lymph nodes happen. What is your question for us?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 8, 2014, 08:33 PM
    Lymph nodes are sort of our front line of defence signalling a minor infection in our system. Could be a flu, cold, etc. See your doctor for a check up.
    brielll Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2014, 06:42 AM
    See your doctor, because a lot of people I know have mistaken staph infection for a swollen lymph note.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen lymph node in groin [ 1 Answers ]

I got the Dtap vaccine in the butt on Wednesday and on Sunday I noticed a painful swollen lymph node in my groin on the same side as the vaccine was given. I have been taking advil & hot baths. Will it resolve itself? When should I go to the doctor. I really do not want anyone to touch it as it...

Lymph node swollen and painful I think [ 19 Answers ]

I am almost positive that it's a lymph node. Right at the end of my jaw, under the molars, kind of feels connected to my ear somehow. When I bite down, it hurts SO BAD, from my jaw, to my ear. But when I poke and push at my teeth and gums, no pain. My question is, do I see a doctor? Or a...

Pregnant and swollen lymph node [ 0 Answers ]

I am 28 weeks pregnant with my 4th pregnancy, but my 2nd child. My symptoms, I thought were probably mostly related to my pregnancy. It wasn't until I noticed a swollen lymph node on the right side of my upper neck, about an inch under my jaw line that I started wondering if these symptoms may...

Swollen lymph node and lump in leg [ 1 Answers ]

OK so my right gland in my neck was swollen since maybe December... that is almost a year... I went to the doctor and she said I was just fighting an infection and then my mom told me that it could permenetly stay swollen at times so I wasn't too concerned about it... however today about ten...

Swollen lymph node [ 8 Answers ]

How do I know I have a swollen lymph node? I have a couple lymph nodes that slightly (very slightly, probably 0.2cm) protrude from my neck, each being no more than 1cm in diameter (1 might 1.5 cm, but no more)? I saw my GP and she said those WERE the lymph nodes and they're supposed to protrude...

View more questions Search