Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12jessicasneed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2014, 09:29 AM
    Chest pain
    For the last 2 days I have had coming and going chest pain only on my left side. When it happens its all of a sudden and a stabbing pain that worsens when I breathe. And gets worse evrytime it happens. The last time was about 10minutes ago and this time my toes got tingly amd I and I've been dizzy feeling. Im only 21.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2014, 09:40 AM
    So.. the thought of seeing a doctor at the ER about something like this. didn't enter your mind why? Personally I wouldn't hesitate... better to be told by the doctor its nothing of importance after an examination and tests .. than to be found dead by someone close to you.

Yes things CAN happen to you even though you are young. Nobody is invincible or immortal.
    onphospital Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2014, 12:40 AM
    Chest pain may also be caused by problems in your lungs, esophagus, muscles, ribs, or nerves, for example. Some of these conditions are serious and life threatening. Others are not. If you have unexplained chest pain, the only way to confirm its cause is to have a doctor evaluate you.

You may feel chest pain anywhere from your neck to your upper abdomen. Depending on its cause, chest pain may be:
    Sharp, Dull, Burning, Aching, Stabbing, A tight, squeezing, or crushing sensation
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 14, 2014, 01:17 AM
    You need to see the doctor.. it can be a dangerous issue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ulcer pain with chest pain and high blood pressure [ 3 Answers ]

I have a history of bleeding ulcers. I've had gastric bypass and the ulcer is at the connect area where my stomach and small intestines are stapled. I take Prilosec most of the time but sometimes go off it when I don't have money to buy then my ulcers start hurting to point where it goes up to my...

Arm neck back pain, chest pain takes effort to swallow and unintentional weight loss [ 3 Answers ]

Arm neck back pain, chest pain takes effort to swallow and unintentional weight loss Is this GERD or something else?

What can be done for chest pain feels like my heart going to break threw my chest [ 2 Answers ]

I was sleeping I woke up to take some pain pills for my back. Two hours later I woke back up and it feels like my chest going to explode

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

View more questions Search