Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    261190 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2014, 08:14 AM
    Try to conceive
    Hi
    Before 5 months my baby was aborted due to blighted ovum problem. Now trying nearly 2 months for conceive. My ovulation date is June 28 today is July 8. Now I have lower back pain for 3 days and some vaginal white discharge occurs. And below the knee was pain ful for sometimes. Is am conceived. If I am conceived how to avoid blighted ovum to not coming again please tell me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2014, 08:50 AM
    It can at times, take a healthy couple, a year or more, to conceive. So two months after a loss of a pregnancy, is possible, but not as likely.

Pain below the knew is not a normal sign of pregnancy, When is your period, due? Are you late yet.

Also, how do you know, ovulation date? I will assume, because of medical ested

Jul 8, 2014, 09:11 AM
    My due date is July 12. I know my ovulation date by calendar in online. I have perfect 28 days cycle
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2014, 09:46 AM
    Hi,

Using the calendar will give you a good place to start for determining ovulation, but even with a 28 day cycle, ovulation can change a bit from time to time. Many women find it helpful to try ovulation predictor kits or temping and charting (BBT) to help narrow it down even more. Of course, watching for changes in cervical mucus can sometimes also give you a fairly good idea of when you are most likely to ovulate. In other words, don't rely just on the calendar, even though most women are pretty consistent with their cycles, even being off by a day or two can make all the difference.

Unfortunately there is no way to really avoid a blighted ovum as it is something that just happens. The best thing to do is to be sure that you and your partner are both doing all that you can to be healthy.
    Pregnancy is going to be a possibility since you are obviously trying, but you'll need to see what happens when you expect your next period.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2014, 09:51 AM
    That online ovulation callender is as likely to be wrong as it is to be right... research Basal Temperature chart... keep one religiously... and you will find out when you actually do... or have medical tests done that will pinpoint it.

Cellphone apps and online charts only work for those who by chance... happen to follow that scedual... and like periods... women don't all have them at the same time, on the same scedual, some are longer than others, all women don't ovulate at the same point of their period. Most might happen at a common point but they can actually be quite varied woman to woman.

Jul 8, 2014, 10:07 AM
    My age is 24. My last period is started at june 14. I have sex with my partner from June 20 to June 30 continuously. Before 3 days back I feel my body temperature is high at night. I have lower back pain for 4 days. Nearly 3 days I'm going motion many times per day nearly 3 or 4 times. From these kind of symptoms there is a chance to I have conceive
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2014, 10:13 AM
    You can't feel your temperature climb when you ovulate... it takes a very sensitive thermometer to even measure it.. its only a small fraction of a degree.

Back pains are related to almost anything but that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 21 and my partner is 26 we have been trying for a baby for 19 months and nothing we know we can have children but I had a termination 4 years ago as it was not the right time I did not think it would be right for the baby either now I'm worried that ill never get pregnant again like someone...

Trying to conceive [ 3 Answers ]

I want to her pregnant Me & My boyfriend had been trying For 5 months. What's wrong with Me? I've tryd having sex daily before And after My period. My boyfriend wants a baby So BAD I Need done help can someone please tell Me What to Do I Sanna get pregnant Now... I would be a great Mother I Need a...

Trying to conceive [ 0 Answers ]

Can I take fertilaid and prenatal vitamins together?

View more questions Search