Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olive wall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2014, 03:54 PM
    10 year iud and 2 month periods
    I am in my ninth year of the ten year iud. For the last three months I have been having a period every two weeks. Should I be concerned?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 7, 2014, 09:25 PM
    Frequent period may be the sign of many things. It appears time to see your doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK to use year-to-year in place of month-to-month in a rental house lease? [ 7 Answers ]

As a landlord, I would like to write into the lease for renting a house, under the Holdover by Lessee section: A new year to-year tenancy, rather than a new month-to-month tenancy shall be created... The reason for this is I prefer to have vacancies in the summer months. This would automatically...

Hi... I have missed by periods my periods is due from 7th of this month... My body has [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I have missed by periods my periods is due from 7th of this month... My body has suddenly bloated, I am hungry all the time, I have tender Brest and I ve sudden body itching. But urine test is negative... I wanted to know am I pregnant?

Did sex but the next day got my periods now after a month I am not getting my periods [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex but the condom slipped into vagina but it was taken out at the same time and the next day I got my periods so I thought I am safe but after a month my next date is passed and 4 days have gone yet I have not got my periods... I want to know am I pregnant or its late because of any other...

Why don't I have periods with my IUD? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been on my IUD for about a year & a half (in September 2012). Since I had my IUD I haven't had a period at all, I never even had any signs of having a period. Before I got my IUD I had my periods around the end of each month, usually every 30 days, from the time one would end to the next one...

No periods with an iud [ 1 Answers ]

I've had an IUD for a year and a half and haven't had a period since. A few days ago my husband and I were intimate and I was bleeding litely afterwards, every morning when I get up I pee and there's blood and also every time we have sex also, but it only started doing this a few days ago. Is...

View more questions Search