Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funwithrick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2014, 06:51 AM
    Pay debt while overseas
    I have separated from my wife 6 months, creditors inform me I have a debt of 8000 in Australia and I am living in china, I don't have the money to pay it, what should I do?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2014, 10:28 AM
    Were you not aware of this debt prior to moving to China? Is this a joint debt with your wife or your own debt? You can always contact them to see about working out a repayment plan that will fit into your budget. It may take you a long time to pay it off, but it can be done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Australian debt follow me overseas [ 2 Answers ]

My friend is a UK citizen living in Australia. She has been there for 4 plus years. She has told me that she does not plan to continue her residency migration and plans to go back home (UK), not wanting to go back to Australia. She has two credit cards there in Australia with a debt totalling to...

Overseas debt [ 6 Answers ]

Can a Uk collection agency chase me up with my Uk debts here in California? I just received a letter from them today and they are threatening to come to our house to supposedly discuss my debts. Is that possible here in the States? They are also saying that they might have to contact work, can...

View more questions Search