Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wayne232 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2014, 02:21 PM
    I had pest control in and did my apartment, I still feel them in my shoes and my bed
    I've had a pest control man come to my apartment, because of fles all through my place even my bedding, but I still feel them in my bed and shoes, I look to see so I can kill them , but I can't see them . MPlease help thank you . Am at mt wittsa end, I don't know what else to do
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 6, 2014, 04:03 PM
    If you no longer see them, have you considered the possibility that something else is causing what you feel? The part about 'in your shoes' tends to make one think about a reaction to something. Do you still have the record of what chemicals were used? If so, you might want to see a dermatologist and take that list with you.

Something else to think about: In the Northern hemisphere it's the height of summer with humidity and temperature at the extreme ends of the scale. That's a good time for mildews and fungus to grow. A dose of Tinea fungus can feel like insect bites and itch horribly. Again, a dermatologist can diagnose that and prescribe medications and ointments to cure it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 6, 2014, 07:51 PM
    Of course, it can take two or three times to get rid of some... and is there a reason, they got in house to start with... did that get solved?

But sometimes, we still "feel" it after gone, because of our mind...
    homelesscat Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2014, 03:30 PM
    Wayne, try using a sticky lint brush to catch them on your clothes and on sheets.
    Try smacking your shoes in the toilet bowl and see what comes out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my dog always leave my shoes on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

My dog always leaves my shoe on my bed, she doesn't chew on it she just leaves it on my pillow. What I find is weird is that its always my shoes that she grabs and no on Else's. My heels and flats also. Why is that? Does my feet stink or something? Lol

Pest Control on BED BUGs [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested to know if there shall be any respite immediately when I use the Naphthalene Balls to eliminate the Bed Bugs. I have an idea of making powder of the naphthalene balls and stuff the same in small plastic pouches and spread the same in different parts of the bed and cover it with bed...

View more questions Search