Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    genericusername Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2014, 01:55 PM
    An 80's to early 90's anime?
    I tried to think of a name, but everything I come across isn't quite right. From what I remember (or the last episode I can clearly remember) there were a bunch of warriors in what I think was a sort of space suit-type armor. They were fighting a giant robot that absorbed them one by one, then a guy in a long coat with nunchucks appeared (the "cool guy" of the show) and he was absorbed as well, leaving only the leader of the group. While I could be wrong, they also would occasionally form a bird cage out of lasers to attack, but that part is a bit fuzzier. Any help would be nice, at least to get that nagging question out of my head.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or early 90's anime (I think) series... [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching an episode of some anime (if I remember correctly) series as a kid, but I despite numerous lenghty search attempts, I haven't been able to find out what the series might be. It was shown probably on Sky Channel or Super Channel. The episode had some sort of race, with girls...

Anime movie from the 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am trying to find this movie , I saw it years ago around the early 90's . I remember it was some apocalyptic future in some city . There is a main character who I think rode around on a dirt bike. Another scene there is a body in a long corridor which is badly disfigured looking like the...

Early 90's anime that I can't remember [ 1 Answers ]

Ok guys I saw this anime in the 90's. Its about a man who may be a cop of some sort and is tossed out a windows,he got hurt really bad and the government or something turned him into some sort of ninja with cybernetics I think. I remember he has red eyes he fools a girl into thinking he's not the...

Anime from Early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I recall a movie I saw possibly early 80's , Envolved Orcs and Golbins and Humanoid creatures fighting in what looks to be a mixed Middleages post apocolyptic setting and ends with one army using guns and the others still using Hand weapons and I do recall the army with the guns possibly being...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.