Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tony 805 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2014, 01:54 PM
    Issue with testicle
    Hello during intercourse about a year ago, she pulled and sucked on my testicle really hard and after about a month after that I noticed my testicle wasn't hanging horizontal anymore it was hanging almost vertically and felt really fragile and it still is to this day. It feels like the tissue that used to be wrapped around my testicle is not wrapped around it fully anymore and it feels like a small piece of it is only wrapped or connnected to the end of my testicle. What can I do without seeing a doctor? Can I do both DMSO and MSM externally and internally? And What would you recommend?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 4, 2014, 02:06 PM
    If you are unduly concerned then a physical examination from your own medical practitioner is a definite requirement.
    There's nothing that can be done over the internet..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 4, 2014, 03:02 PM
    Maybe next time you can explain that it is sensitive material and not a toy !
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 4, 2014, 03:55 PM
    Sadly you won't find any legitimate advice online. Only a doctor can help in this case.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2014, 08:33 PM
    Normally even rough sex, should not cause that extreme of issue.

I would consider, there was a pre existing issue, that this rough play added to.

You go to the doctor, men need to, and should have regular male check ups.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testicle getting bigger [ 2 Answers ]

My uncle has one testicle bigger than the other. It seems to be growing bigger everyday. What causes that and what's the remedy?

Testicle pain moved from one testicle to the other [ 1 Answers ]

Hello , I am an 18 years old male and I would like to ask you about a testicular pain I have -what are the possible causes? Should I do something or just wait ? Two weeks ago I felt a strong pain in the right testicle - I felt that it has twisted but after a few seconds it untwisted on itself (I...

Retained testicle [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody can tell me what happens if my 11 months old dog has a undescended testicle and I do not wish for him to have surgery? Is there any other remedy?

I have one testicle [ 14 Answers ]

When I was 9 years old, my right testicle was hurting real bad, so I went to the emergency room, I got taken, and the doctor said he will try his best to save my testicle. Well it turns out it twisted and didn't get any oxygen, and now I am currently 16, and I have a dream of become a United States...

One testicle [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have 1 testicle and have had my hole life, I think it must have gone undetected as a kid as no one ever mentioned it to me. I have seen a doctor or anyone yet because I want it to be a secret. I was wondering am I indangering myself by not seeking advice.

View more questions Search