Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Westcliffe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2014, 12:35 PM
    Sealant for cracked bird bath
    There is a 1/4" wide crack in my ceramic bird bath. It doesn't hold water now. What product will seal it.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2014, 05:30 PM
    1/4" is a lot. I'd fill it with concrete. You can buy a small tub of premixed at HD and Lowe's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creepy film evil boy on farm turns into a bird or sees through eyes of a bird [ 4 Answers ]

What I remember of the film An old big (tall) wooden? Farmhouse. Located I think in the USA. The family had European connections. The boy was bad or evil or misunderstood (not sure) He could either turn into or see through the eyes of a flying bird. This is something I think that was passed...

When using liquid glass metallic seal-up cracked head gasket or cracked head [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to remove spark plugs that have antifreeze around them for the product to work or do I leave the spark plugs in

Bird Training & Bird toys business. How to start? [ 3 Answers ]

I used to work at an Animal Hospital for 3 Years, and I got into bird training. I got really well at it and I love it! I've trained my bird to wave, fetch, and do a lot of other complex tricks. I've also helped my friend with her Bird's behavioral problems. I really want to do this more, but I'm...

Change in weight of bird-cage when the bird is flying inside the cage? [ 2 Answers ]

Q1. What kind of Change would be observed in the weight of bird-cage, weighed by a spring balance 1. when the bird is sitting inside the cage 2. when the bird is flying inside the cage? WHY? Q2. A 1.0 gm. Seed is sown on the earth after few years it becomes one of the biggest trees in the...

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

View more questions Search