Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blasco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Under water welder trainee soon
    Is there a lot of traveling in underwater welding and do they havegood benefits
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 5, 2007, 02:42 PM
    The pay is fair there have been a lot of posts on that here, go up to the search function and search it and you will find out a lot.

There is a lot of turn over in the field, and like all companies benefits depend on the company you work for, The pay is not in the 100's of dollars like you may have heard, the pay will depend on the jobs you are doing and the depth you are working at. Yes you will be traveling a lot, many so long at one place till you move on, or if working on salvage maybe always on the road. A lot of the pay will depend also on dive time,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taxes for J1 Trainee from france [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have few questions regarding my tax return. I arrived in NY with a J1 in August 2006 from france where I wasn t working. My sponsor is a private company based in NYC. I did not pay any medicare nor FUTA. I would like to know what deduction can I apply on my tax return, like...

Welder [ 1 Answers ]

I found an old lincoln welder that I can't identify. I guess it looks like a water tank about 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide with a crank on the side. Ring any bells

J1 Trainee Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Dear representative, I'm an Italian woman who's going to move to New York within a month. I will work for an Italo-American firm, based in New York since 2003, under a J1 Trainee visa (for 12 months) issued by AIPT. My husband (Italian) will join me with a J2 Visa. I have been offered a salary of...

J1 trainee business expenses and 2106 form [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! The more I research this subject the more controversial it seems to me. J1 trainee comes to the USA for practical training for less then 12 months. Can he file 2106 and deduct expenses such as food, travel, lodging etc? I know lots J1. Many of them filed 2106 and got all tax back....

View more questions Search