Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maffey147 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2014, 06:46 PM
    I'm worryd I cant have kids with my girlfriend, help
    I'm a 22 year old male & I've never used protection while having sex with any of my past girlfriends & never have they got pregnant , I've been with this girl now for 1 & 1/2 years & she's got a 2 year old daughter I no she can have kids but wev never used protection & she hasn't got pregnant eather , should I be worryd can I have kids ? Please help
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 3, 2014, 06:48 PM
    Why are you in such a hurry to have kids at that age?

Anyway, if it bothers you so much, go to the doctor and get checked out.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2014, 07:28 PM
    You do know you will be paying child support for the next 18-21 years if you break up... so why not get married first. Its mostly a function of luck and timing anyway.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2014, 05:44 AM
    You could always see your doctor for a semen analysis so that you can ease your worry and know if there is anything that may need to be addressed. Also, important to note, some women will find it difficult to become pregnant even if they have had a child before. Secondary infertility happens enough so women do sometimes find that they also will need to have some testing done to see if a cause can be determined.

It can take many healthy couples a year or more to become pregnant, and that is with actively trying to become pregnant, which most often includes the woman having determined when she is most likely to be ovulating. There are various means to do this, but it often takes at least a few months to see a pattern that is reliable enough to follow. Testing usually starts after a couple has been trying for at least a year. As smoothy said, it is often down to luck and timing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2014, 09:07 PM
    It is often a matter of timing and luck... but a simple semen analysis will check your sperm, sperm court and health. Test is easy, and quick.

Toni and I had to work hard, for almost 2 years for her to get pregnant, we timed her ovulation with medical testing ( online charts not always right) withheld sex during less fertile times and sex on high fertile days.

Susan got pregnant, first time we had sex. * you never know

Also, just because she had one child also does not mean everything is also OK with her now.. So her being checked, is also a good idea.

But I will ask, at 22, already a child in the home, why in the hell do you want another one, already,at this young age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my ex-girlfriend adopt my kids? [ 3 Answers ]

I have two 7 year old twins, their mom died only a few months after their birth so I raised them on my own until they were about two years old, then I met my now ex-girlfriend with whom I had a relationship for three years. The kids call her mom and she loves them like her own. We've been "sharing...

Girlfriend with kids HELP [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and she is 25. She has two kids and we have been together for a year now. She was married for 4 years and we met about 3-4 months after she left him. She had been miserable with her ex for the last year of their marriage and even slept on the couch for that year. What took her so...

Girlfriend wants to put her kids first and my kids last [ 4 Answers ]

I am having a problem that I am always left in trouble from my girlfriend. My girlfriend has 2 kids 5 and 10 years old. My kids are 15 and 18 years old. I work at a job were I can spend 1 day with each on the weekend. I do see my girlfriend during the week just us. I spend Saturday with my kids...

Girlfriend with two kids together I want gone [ 2 Answers ]

I have a live in, and we have two children together. She has never worked or paid a bill. My question is. Is how do I evict her from my home with everything in my name. I have health insurance on the kids ages 16 and 6. I have never been married to her. I've asked her to leave, and told her I would...

Why does he put new girlfriend before his kids [ 3 Answers ]

Asked him to move out August bank holiday Friday, he met her on the Sunday. Its been on and off since then. He's been coming back telling me he loves me and she is a back burner but she is clearly more than that. She has no responsibilities in life and love to go out and get drunk. This has taken...

View more questions Search