2 years, for anything after 1/1/04.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small claims court (Ontario) [ 23 Answers ]

I'll try to keep it short and simple.. At a house party things got out of hand, I was in a rush to leave and while reversing scratched a car that was parked next to me (parked there after me and there were cars squeezed in on the driveway everywhere so nobody gets ticket on the street). I...

Small claims court ontario statute of limitations? [ 4 Answers ]

A week ago I went to court cause of person owing me $14,000.00 on back rent for storing const. equiptment on my property cause it was a friend I let it go and about once a year asked him for money that never came after 5 years I had enough and asked him for money he said he did'nt have any and...

Settlement - small claims court ontario [ 0 Answers ]

The defendant has failed to comply with the terms of settlement for more than 2 months, according to the court papers I can continue as there has not been any settlement, I would like a retrial, because I was duress-ed into Accepting the wrong sum of payment, when I go to the court to reserve ...

Small Claims Court Ontario [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the statute of limitations is in Ontario Small Claims Court:

What is the statute of limitaions on rape in ontario canada [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering what the time limit is for reporting rape. I never reported it when it happened because I was scared at the time. I was just wondering if it was to late to charge the person who violated me.

View more questions Search