Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    almondy_love Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2014, 02:06 PM
    Cat humping me?
    I was laying down and my cat started biting my leg. I didn't do anything about it cause I thought he was just playing. Then something felt odd so I looked and he was humping my leg like crazy. I picked him up and his penis was out so then I just put him down. I have never had a cat hump me before... why is he doing this. He is neutered and 6 months old and a regular house cat.

Check out some similar questions!

Humping [ 2 Answers ]

Why is my 7 month old fm dachshound humping.

My cat won't stop humping me, how do I get him to stop? [ 25 Answers ]

I would say he is about 2 years. He will be all sweet, he will love on you, lay on your lap, then his pupils will get really big, he will stand up, start biting the top of my wrist, wrap his arms around my arms like he's hugging it, then starts humping my arm with his back legs. I try to push him...

My male cat is humping me?what do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three year old Persian, and he is well behaved, playful, if a little aggressive around strangers, lately he gets these fits where he will start biting my arm, at first I thought he was playing so I hid it in my sleeve, he goes crazy, keeps trying to get above my arm and start humping, he...

Humping at age 7 [ 7 Answers ]

Please help.My 7 year old girl is humping pillows &when her friends come over she shows them how to do it.What actions should I take?Please help.

Neutered but still humping? [ 6 Answers ]

My 4 year old maltese was neutered before the age of one. I have a 2 year old female chihuahua who was spayed before the age of one too, and he humps her! Only on occasion. Is this normal?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.