Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Regendos Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2014, 10:47 AM
    A movie about two mentally ill falling in love.
    Okay, this is a difficult one because there are many movies about mentally ill people falling in love. I remember this one had actors who looked like Chris Klein and Helena Bonham Carter. I'm not complitely sure though. The man went to some therapy group and the building was in front of a pond or a fountain. In the therapy group there was a handful of people, between 5-10 I suppose. Propably a bird or some other kind of pet too or the girl had one in her home. The man found this girl from the group, they started dating. The dating was difficult due the mental illnesses they both had. I don't remember if they moved in in some point. I do remember a scene where this girl escaped the man (because her feelings were hurt) to a unfinished building which was a special place for her. The man figured she would be there after he had searched for a while. I suppose there was happy ending after that. There might had been a scene where the man and the girl were there before and that's why the man knew where to look for her.

I am desperate to find out what is the name of the movie. I remember it being a good love film.
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Jul 3, 2014, 12:03 PM
    The Other Sister

The Other Sister (1999) - IMDb

Jul 3, 2014, 12:14 PM
    No I'm sorry. It's not The Other Sister.
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Jul 3, 2014, 12:18 PM
    Is this an old movie possibly from the '70s?

Jul 3, 2014, 12:32 PM
    No I don't think so. Probably between 1990 and 2000. I don't remember it being very old, but it wasn't new either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mentally ill inmates [ 3 Answers ]

What are mentally ill inmates more likely to have than other inmates? A. infectious diseases B. Disciplinary problems C. General health issues D. visitors

Getting help for someone mentally ill [ 8 Answers ]

I'd met Liza online 6 years ago, in a group forum. We became friends online, and with my moral support, she was able to get out of a 15 yr abusive relationship. When she left her ex, she'd moved into a women's shelter in GA. While in the shelter, she met another man through a dating site, which...

What should I do?Is he mentally ill? [ 1 Answers ]

I stay with a verbal and emotional abusive husband.Just 4 months ago my child is born.Now my husband is taking advantage of it he thinks that now I can not leave him for any of his misbehaviour and abuse.If he assumes that I can leave him during any fight then he tries to threaten me that he will...

M I mentally ill? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I need some advice form you to get away form feeling down, but please don't judge me. My story is too long and my english is not too good. Sorry for that. Here is my story. Now, I am in my 22. I am a fatherless child since I was born. I don't know anything about my father or my father's...

Mentally ill parents [ 7 Answers ]

As some of you may know, both my biological parents had a serious mental illness. I am working on a book for adult children of mentally ill parents, sort of a semi-autobiography of my own life, but I would also like to include stories from others. I have interviewed a few people in my city, but I...

View more questions Search