Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shashaanth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 10:40 PM
    Unknowingly given a fake birth certificate to passport office regarding...
    Respected sir,
    I applied for the passport and the certificates verification also finished. Later, I got a letter from PASSPORT OFFICE in that letter you enclosed the birth certificate as a Fake . Because My grand father registered my name as a xxxxxxx in the municipality office and they didn't mentioned my xxxxxxxx name in that birth certificate. After some years my grand father given my name as yyyyyy to the schooling from u.k.g to My college level. My grand father filled my name as yyyyyy in that birth certificate empty column unknowingly and he passed away.Now passport office filed the FIR in my name for this fake birth certificate regarding.
    Please kindly give the solution for this matter.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 3, 2014, 05:04 AM
    As I understand what you are saying, your birth certificate shows a different name than the name by which you are known.

Which country are you in?

And I'm unclear how the BC you gave to the passport office was a "fake". Please explain. And what is a "FIR"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this passport a fake?and this marriage certificate [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell if this is fake or not?

Birth Certificate issue for applying Passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi hello, I am 21 years Old, My name is sowmya. I am born in chennai, bought up in bangalore, were I've obtained a Birth certificate from chennai, in that my Dads and Mom names are not same as in my 10th marks card,hence it got rejected for applying Passport, I do know what's the procedure to get...

Obama's birth certificate fake [ 26 Answers ]

What happens when it is established for a fact that his birth certificate is fake? Is it like Clinton being impeached but still President? Does Hillary get another shot?

View more questions Search