Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chanaka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 09:03 PM
    Masturbation
    Recently it is noticed that, when I'm masturbating, the sperm quantity ejaculation is litter lower than last few years. What is the reason for this.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 2, 2014, 09:12 PM
    You're doing it too much...or you're old.
    Chanaka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 09:37 PM
    Tks for reply

02 times per week. 31 years old.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 3, 2014, 03:35 AM
    I am sorry, are you measuring it ?

Why are you even worried about it ?

Nothing really wrong with twice a week, if it is not effecting normal sex activities or unless addicted.

If really concerned, ( and I see not reason to be) you can go to the doctor and have yourself checked.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 3, 2014, 04:02 AM
    This may be totally unrelated, but a friend noticed this and he had prostate cancer. Don't get all alarmed though. BPH (benign prostatic hypertrophy) is very common, in which the prostate enlarges but isn't cancerous. Almost all men get it to some degree. I would get a simple exam.

On the health front, picolinated zinc is good for the prostate. It's a lot more expensive than regular zinc, but that is how it must be for the body to be able to use it.

The old saying that oysters are an aphrodisiac? That's just because oysters are very high in zinc.

Having said all that, just to get you to go get examined, it's also possible that you are just past your sexual prime. You just aren't 20 anymore! Stay active and healthy and don't worry about it if the doctor says you are fine.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 3, 2014, 04:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaka View Post
    the sperm quantity ejaculation is litter lower than last few years.
    Really? Are you ejaculating onto a slide and doing a sperm count analysis under a microscope? Unless you are doing so, I can't imagine how you can tell that there is a difference in sperm quantity. I think what you mean is the semen fluid quantity of the ejaculate seems to be lower. But again, unless you have been collecting and keeping track of the volume of semen, this is probably a more subjective analysis.

There could be a number of reasons for this. Yes, as one gets older the volume may decrease. There could be other reasons as well. If you are concerned talked to your physician at your next checkup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Masturbation [ 2 Answers ]

Good day! I just want to ask, is masturbation oftenly(like for instance 5 or more times a day) has a bad effect for me or to my wife to have baby?

Masturbation [ 4 Answers ]

Is it normal to masturbate 2 or more times a day. I am divorced and living with my boyfriend and when he is at work, I masturbate. It feels so good and relaxing. I have been doing this since age 12 secretly. I am in my mid forties. Thanks

View more questions Search