Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nella1213 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 06:27 PM
    Lose weight
    I'm going on a trip to Jamaica in two weeks. Is there any way to lose weight before that
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 2, 2014, 07:53 PM
    You may lose, one or two pounds, but not any weight loss that will make any real difference. Weight loss is a long term project, taking months.
    HinaKhan147 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2014, 08:31 PM
    Proper diet plan with a big NO to soft drinks ( coke, pepsi, etc) can b a little useful but 15 days are not enough to lose more than 2 to 3 pounds

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

How to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 18 imabout 6'2 I weight 320 pounds I want to lose some weight but I don't were to start I work 9 hours a day puttin food in bagges if I can have some help it would be better or help me make a diet plan

View more questions Search