Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laiba Asim Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 10:45 AM
    Burning cellulose
    How to burn cellulose in minimum days and get rid of that extra belly, hips and thighs.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 2, 2014, 11:21 AM
    You mean 'cellulite' not cellulose. You can't get rid of this in a matter of days. It could take months by taking care of your skin, using exfoliants and I always found that a loufa was the best for this in the shower. Start walking, the best all over cardio exercise you can do to burn extra calories.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2014, 11:24 AM
    Cellulose is plant fiber the body can't digest... Burning your poo afterword to burn the cellulose would smell very bad and upset your neighbors.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 2, 2014, 12:03 PM
    Cellulose used to be used as insulation in walls.

So you want to wear a bathing suit next week? Here's what I do when a 'project' needs to be done ASAP. Give it a YEAR, regardless of what it is. Unless it's washing the dishes or deciding what to do with that chicken that expires today.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 8, 2014, 02:00 PM
    Also, this is something that affects everyone. I wouldn't be worried about what other people say or think about it as it is something that is everywhere.

Exercise and proper diet. That is the best way to lose weight. That isn't going to guarantee lost of cellulite.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Compressed blown cellulose versus less cellulose in attic? [ 1 Answers ]

I built a box frame above my ceiling joists for future attic flooring to be added after cellulose was to be blown in. Everything was going smooth, until the cellulose blowers blew 6 inches of the cellulose above the frame! So, here is my question: should I move the excess blown cellulose to the...

How does ammonia break down cellulose to produce biofuels [ 1 Answers ]

How does ammonia break down cellulose to produce biofuels

Cellulose or fiberglass? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been doing some research and getting some estimates on insulation (wow is it expensive!). And the debate between fiberglass and cellulose is driving me crazy. Do you guys have any opinions on what's best? Because from my end it seems to depend on who you ask. Does fiberglass lose r-value...

View more questions Search