Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mima omaima Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 10:09 AM
    Can my hair grow taller ?
    Hi I'm 25 I want my hair to grow taller I've been cuting a lot latley so it didn't come back to the way it used to be .my sister doesn't have this problem my mom tells me to forget about it because the more she cut it the more she forgot about letting grow taller
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2014, 10:16 AM
    You do understand cutting your hair if you want it longer is completely counter productive. It gets shorter when you cut it... it gets longer if you let it grow out.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 7, 2014, 01:17 PM
    No, your hair can't grow taller. It can grow longer, but hair doesn't have the ability to become taller.

Continuously cutting your hair will make it shorter. If you want it to be longer, you need to stop cutting it. Just trim the dead ends every 6 months or so. But cutting it a lot, like you said, will keep it at the length you cut it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I grow taller? [ 0 Answers ]

I just turned 15. I am 5'7-1/2" and 130 pounds. I am healthy, exercise vigorously, i do lift wieghts.( i don't know if that screws my height up) over the past year, i haven't grown the normal 3 inches per year. I maybe grew 1 inch. It is depressing because my dad is 6' but my mom is only 5'3". But...

I'm 22 and only 4'11" will I grow any taller ? [ 4 Answers ]

Its pathetic that I'm not like 5'5" everyone else in the family is... why can't I? I hate being short. Clothes don't fit right... I hate it.

How can I grow taller? [ 6 Answers ]

OK I'm 16 and I'm 5 ft I've heard that strecthing and calcium can help you grow taller short women kind of run in my family my sister had a growth spurt at 16 so that gives me a little hope I've even asked God to help me grow I know it's a little childish but being short bothers me a lot so please...

How to grow taller [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'me 14 years old and am still 5' 1''. I have not been growing for a year now. I don't usually play or do any sort of sports when I am in school due to my sun allergy problem. I tried following the book " growing taller 4 idiots" but the next day I am unable to move my body and end up getting...

View more questions Search