Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ogballer54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2014, 08:05 AM
    Spinal stenosis
    I have spinal stenosis, is relaxing in a pool good therapy for the aching form the disease ?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2014, 10:10 AM
    For many people, yes... being in the water can bring some relief. If you haven't already, you may want to consider seeing a physical therapist who can also help with exercises both in and out of the water that may be helpful. Another consideration is consulting a chiropractor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stenosis in 3 of my coronary arteries [ 0 Answers ]

I am a 74 years old man living in Iran. I have done angiography before and it shows that I have stenosis in 3 of my coronary arteries. My cardiologist doctor said that I should do the angioplasty, and after that I should use antiplatelet drugs like Aspirin. On the other hand, I have blood...

Partial cervical stenosis [ 0 Answers ]

I was diagnosed at 18 with endometriosis. I was told if I want kids have them right away because my Dr said I wouldn't make it past 25 without a hysterectomy. I had 3 children. I wanted 4. I had 2 misscarriages in a row. After the second I was diagnosed with CIN III. I then had a cone biopsy....

Ihave been prescribed vicoden (among other med.)for spinal stenosis,sciatica,deg.dise [ 1 Answers ]

My Dr.prescribes Vicoden for when pain gets really bad(need knee replacement/hip replacement on bothhips/knees,spinal stenosis,sciatica,disc disease-degen.)Ran a little short on refill and sister gave me a few percosets to tide me over until I could get mine refilled.Will this fail me on hair...

Spinal Stenosis and bowel movement [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone who suffer from Lumbar Spinal Stenosis have trouble sitting on the toilet? My legs hurt so tremensdously when I sit to have a bowel movement sometimes that I scream. I am only 41years old, I cannot see tolerating this for much longer but I am afraid of surgical intervention.

View more questions Search