Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fahimmirza Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2014, 02:56 PM
    Ask immigration questions free
    My wife camet o the UK in August 2011 on a spouse visa. She applied for ILR after two years, which was granted. She had obtained an ESOL 2 and Life in the UK combined certificate and a letter from the college confirming the other requirements.

Now she wants to apply for naturalization/nationality. This year she has passed ESOL 3 with life in the UK combined and willing to obtain a letter from the college to confirm all thye necessary information required.

Will she have to obtained any further language and life in the UK qualification.

Regards, Reena Faiz
    fahimmirza Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2014, 03:00 PM
    My wife camet o the UK in August 2011 on a spouse visa. She applied for ILR after two years, which was granted. She had obtained an ESOL 2 and Life in the UK combined certificate and a letter from the college confirming the other requirements.

Now she wants to apply for naturalization/nationality. This year she has passed ESOL 3 with life in the UK combined and willing to obtain a letter from the college to confirm all thye necessary information required.

Will she have to obtained any further language and life in the UK qualification.

Regards, Reena Faiz
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 29, 2014, 03:22 PM
    Please be patient. You posted your question on your thread twice in 4 minutes. This site isn't a chat site. All the experts on this site volunteer, they work, they have families, and they don't spend 24 hours a day 7 days a week on this site.

It can take some time for the right expert to see your question and provide an answer, so check back often. It won't be instant, it won't be within minutes. It can take days. So please, be patient, we do this for free, and we can't be here all day every day.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask immigration questions free [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, I am on J1 visa and am planning to get married to a green card holder.it is going to be 4 years in April since he got his green card. Should I wait for him to get his citizenship and then marry him or it does not matter for me.and how long do I have to wait for him to apply for my green card....

Free immigration questions [ 2 Answers ]

Do I have to be in US physically for 3 months before applying N400 ? I am having a valid N470 and will it not cover the above requirement? Will the physical presence be re-calculated at the time of interview and Oath? Both Physical Presence & Continuous Residence requirement have been met...

Ask immigration questions free [ 0 Answers ]

I am a student in Malaysia currently sitting for my final foundation semester this month.my visa expires in the next two month.there were notice signs in my university stating that if the visa is expiring in the next two months we needed to pas it up for visa renewal,I did and the international...

Free immigration questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a U.S citizen I get paid 9 dollars an hour and I am currently 18 and I was just wondering if I wanted to bring my boyfriend to the United States is he going to be able to study here in the United States? He has already finished high school in Mexico City, but he want to keep on going to...

Immigration questions free [ 0 Answers ]

Helllo Everyone ! Myself Pallavi lived in Ahmedabad. I have apply for IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE ( I 130) on date of 20th December 2006 ( 20-12-2006 ). And Date of Visa petition Approved is 3rd June 2009 ( 03-06-2009 ) . I have 2 children . At petition time both Age...

View more questions Search