Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Psdaedelow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2014, 06:08 AM
    American elm help needed
    I've recently lost over 20 green ash trees due to the emerald ash borer, and now am concerned that my American elm tree is not healthy. It's already losing leaves and has small browned branches throughout the tree, including the top. What can I do to protect this tree if anything?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 29, 2014, 06:23 AM
    Call the nearest state agricultural extension. Every state has one, and they are always very well informed and helpful. (I have a feeling that you won't be able to protect your elms, but I could be wrong. You do need to do all you can do to try to eliminate the ash borer, for the sake of the community. Most have groups that will help with that.)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 29, 2014, 07:13 AM
    You can't eliminate an ash borer. Once it establishes itself in a neighbourhood, it is there for good. Sorry for the alarming news.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nightmare on Elm Street 1984 music piece [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a piece of music from the 1984 classic Nightmare on Elm Street. It's from when Freddy Krueger reveals himself and kills Tina. Then it plays when Freddy is chasing nancy through her house and falls for the traps. Please help me find it, I know it's not on the soundtrack but it HAS to...

I am married from an american ,when do I get my green card and american passport [ 1 Answers ]

I am from kingdom of bahrain, married from an american citizen since November 2009. I need to know about my right in getting the american passport or green card. My husband live with me in my country.

Can I gain american citizenship if one parent has British and American Passports? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I gain American citizenship if one parent has British and American Passports? I am a British Citizen and in my early twenties, am I able to still gain dual citizenship? My mother was born in America although she lives in the Uk. I also have an English cousin who married an American in the last...

Dosage of Slippery Elm for cat [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older cat who has diarrhea. My vet has said he has no problem with my giving this cat Slippery Elm in the hope it will benefit her. My question is what is the correct dosage for her and should this be daily or bi-daily or even twice a day, or what?

View more questions Search