Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piggrabb88 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2014, 06:07 AM
    Directv dish compatibility
    I have a dish on roof with DirecTV. ( model# ODU-KA/KU3 ) and this dish works good with my receiver in garage/cellar. ( HR-21-700 ) so any way I used to go camping & set up my round dish no problem. We stopped camping for 3 years. And now it's the high definition revolution. So I got a new portable dish for the new receiver we have (SL5S ) I can't get this to work, I get either no dish 775 error or no swm signal 771 error. This is so complicated. I'm going to order a set up signal meter. But there's another problem I'm missing with set up. Shouldn't I get a weak signal at least, if I'm not aiming dish correctly? Dish on house that works good mod. no. ODU-KA/KU3 new portable dish no. SL5S and receiver by television system mod.no. HR-21-700 is this dish portable dish compatible? Sat pros say it is. They are unavailable till Wednesday

Check out some similar questions!

Directv genie [ 1 Answers ]

My main TV and garage TV are 1080 lcd screens and have a full picture But my small kitchen lcd TV has a picture like a movie theater view. Its Missing top and bottom. I don't know if it's the tvs capability or if it's the Genie mini station receiver. The big tvs have dvrs on them the little...

Directv/ps3 hookup [ 1 Answers ]

Ive been using my ps3 to stream hulu,netflix and various other internet movie and TV outlets on my oldschool sony big screen tube TV. Reciently I added directv service. The cable guys hooked a reciever/recorder box up to the TV and my internet router, they didn't however hook up my ps3,so I can't...

Need tips for aligning DirecTV satellite dish [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to be aligning my DirecTV dish this weekend and wanted any help I could get. I am not having a professional do this, so please do not recommend I call them. Previously I would look at dishes around the neighborhood to get a general direction and then I would point them in the same...

Directv, HD TV & VCR [ 2 Answers ]

I have Directv, a HD TV and VCR. I want to know if I should be able to schedule to record a program on my VCR when I'm away from home and not have the TV on

Directv hook up [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to hook up 4 receivers to a dish that has only 2 output cables. Do I need a special type of splitter? What type to get?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.