Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miauka Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2014, 11:35 AM
    Movie about dream control from the late Movie about dream control from the late 80's/
    Can anyone tell me a movie I am not sure actually the release date of it but I think it's quite an old movie. It's about a dream control. I remember they had seminar/courses about the dream control and the lady she had a live dream machine (like from a human flesh) she connects that to people so they can enter a different realities. In the end, he killed that dream machine.

This machine is like from flesh and alive.

Would be grateful for help! Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Late 90s/early 00s movie title - man conjures up dream woman from magazine cut outs [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie in about 2001 which cheered me up when I was at a low point in my life, and I'd love to watch it again. All I remember is that it starred a dark haired man who cut out pictures of women (or a woman) from magazines, created a collage, and then somehow conjured up his dream woman as...

What movie can the main character control the dream [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a movie where the main character a boy out of fear learns to control what he can do and what powers he has the dream. Can you help?? Thaks Frotocat

Movie about dream control from the late 80's/early 90's. [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a movie about a guy who could enter other people's dreams, but only if he was close in proximity to them? It came out in the late 80's/early 90's. I remember one scene where he enters a girls dream and they are on a train and he is able to control what happens in her dream -...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Dream control I can [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean for me that I can control my dreams. I would like to use it I think it is a gift. And what way cold I ues it 4 good I know I have it 4 something but 4 what:cool:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.