Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linmarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 12:10 PM
    I need to save my relationship
    I really need help. I've been dating my BF for one year and a month, we had our problems, like a normal relationship. But he doesn't seem to be able to forgive me for everything I did like 5 months ago. I'm trying to please him as much as I can to make him feel special in all the right ways. But every time I do something wrong he start bringing back old cows that I forgot a long time a ago. I know I did wrong in the past , but how can I truly show him that that's in the past I now just want to love him till my eyes go blind and my hair Grey? How can I truly let him know how much I really love him, how much I will sacrifice to make the relationship work? Please please please please help me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 5, 2007, 12:43 PM
    You did not say what you did "wrong" 5 months ago, if it was spill soup on him or sleep with someone else, it can make a difference as to if he can get over it or not, If you want to make a relationship work you have to communicate, start by letting him know you are hurting from this, and you want to try and put it behind you..

But some stupid things will just be there to haunt you, I said something fairly stupid 7 years ago, and from time to time, my wife is there to remind me of it, after 7 years, putting up with listening to it is just my punishment for saying something stupid.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 5, 2007, 03:11 PM
    What did you do that's was so bad? Whatever it was and he can't forgive you, and move on then he has a problem. Once you say your sorry and he can't deal with it its still not right to keep throwing up in someone's face. There is probably nothing you can do to erase his memory, but you still don't deserve to be abused.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 17, 2010, 07:59 AM

3 year old thread.

Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to save my relationship [ 12 Answers ]

Hello. My situation is a bit complex so I will try to make it brief. I met my ex almost 4 years ago. Do to many reasons we did not see each other for almost a year after that initial meeting. Then we reconnected and instantaneously clicked. We both felt as if we had found our best...

I want to save my relationship [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend of over 2 years has decided he wants us to end how relationship. I love him so much and I don't want to end it. I told him let go get help he told my to do what ever because I am the one with the problem not him. Our biggest problem is sex I don't like having sex because I was rap when...

SAVE my relationship [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me, although I made the mistake, I need to know how to win him back

View more questions Search