Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malkavian87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2014, 01:41 AM
    Looking for the name of a supernatural thriller involving Kali
    I'm looking for the name of a movie I saw years ago. Normally I can figure something like this out myself using IMDB and Google, but not this time.

The movie in question was probably a TV movie and probably from the 90s. It's about a young woman who gets possessed by the Indian Goddess Kali. This makes her both lethal and sexually promiscuous, she also starts to dress differently and she dyes her hair. Her husband/boyfriend eventually looks for a solution with the help of an Indian mystic. I remember the guy mentioned the Indian rope trick quite a bit.

Which film was this? Does any of this sound familiar to anyone?
    Dax1245 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2014, 12:46 AM
    Well, Malkavian87, that if it's the same one of them that I had mentioned about as number one in list two right there - just look up the "Softcore Reviews" forums pages, then that I'm obviously after this one as well, so that any help with this one will be greatly appreciated by both of us here, huh friends ;-)? >Danny<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kali mantra [ 0 Answers ]

Athiests more likely to believe in the supernatural? [ 14 Answers ]

I read an article that states that athiests are much more likely to believe in haunted houses, palm reading, alien visits, astrology and communicating with the dead than far-right Christians. It has been my experience that it is the far right Christians that are always making a claim for the...

Title for supernatural thriller required [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, On Sunday evening the 23rd September I saw a movie on the free TV whilst staying in a motel in Auckland, New Zealand. I had just flown 3hrs from Australia and was too tired to care much at the time. Saw bits of this movie whilst eating dinner in my motel room and now a week later find...

A supernatural experience? [ 1 Answers ]

8 years ago I was living in London, at my farewell party before I was to return to Australia I was at my local pub and at the bar ordering some drinks. There was a very handsome man sitting at the bar wearing a suit and drinking a glass of red wine. He looked at me and smiled, as he did so a shiver...

View more questions Search