Hopefully135790 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2014, 06:38 PM
    Can I buy pallid skin whitening in th uk
    Where can I buy pallid skinwhitening
    In the uk...
    Where can I buy it
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Should I buy an unlabeled skin whitening product like soaps, lotions, creams, etc? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi guys, I went online and saw this Glutathione with Kojic acid soap that has 2 good reviews. I'm tempted to try it but I'm just concern about the packaging. It does have a label which states the name of the product but nothing else. No manufacturer, ingredients, etc. Is this safe to use? I'm...

Nivea skin whitening body lotion (or any of their whitening range) [ 0 Answers ]

Hello all I came across this product on the net and from some of the commercial ads have seen on You Tube, it is geared towards the Asian community, hence is not very popular among Africans and Caribbeans community, very popular in Asia - including Vietnam and Thailand. Please share your...

Pallid skin whitening tablets does it work on its own [ 1 Answers ]

Does pallid skin whitening pills work on its own or do we need to get the cream as well and how long should you use it

Has anyone used Pallid Skin Lightening Tablets [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if anyone has used Pallid Skin Lightening Tablets Or know someone who did?. if not maybe I get it and if it helps I'll let you guys kow e-mail me if you had used it or know someone who did thanks! EMAIL REMOVED

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.