Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbryt1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2014, 09:26 AM
    Post Construction Cleanup
    I'm bidding on a commercial post construction cleanup project. It is an old building that has been renovated into dorms and apartments for college students. It is 31,000 square feet. Scope of work includes interior of windows (197 of them), everything gets dusted, wet mop floors, clean bathrooms and shower rooms (most have 3 toilets, 6 sinks, tub and 2 showers). There are 5 stairwells with 4 landings each. These are to get swept and mopped. There is supposedly no trash or debris that will need to be removed. I'm fairly new to construction cleanup and have no idea what the going rate is per square foot. Can anyone please advise?

Check out some similar questions!

Walmart post Construction cleanup [ 0 Answers ]

I own a construction cleanup company and we have recently been given an opportunity to bid on a newly constructed Walmart for basic janitorial.. IE: Windows, offices, carpets, restrooms and fixtures. We also will be doing the High Vac and wall cleanup. But the store is 150,000 sqft and we have...

Example on what cleaning service charge for post construction cleanup [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my name is Nate I just signed up with a site to bid on post construction cleaning. I have never done this before so I don't know how to bid.

How to price Post Construction cleanup projects? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I have an opportunity to bid on a post construction cleanup job that will need to be started on in a couple days. Details: 34,000 sqft Retail new store opening. 2 floors. 1st floor is main floor, about 90% of the sqft.

Construction cleanup and crime scene cleanup [ 11 Answers ]

Im starting a janitorial business in California, and part of my business that I am going to be doing is construction cleanup and crime scene cleanup. I need help with knowing what routes to go for the both of those.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.