Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    estesgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2014, 09:45 PM
    Bee stings
    I was stung twice, once on each leg around 4 this after noon. And about two hours later I started getting extremely dizzy. And here it I in the morning my legs still burn and hurt. Tender to touch. Should I have went to the doctor or should I still go.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 27, 2014, 07:05 AM
    It depends on how high the welts are from the stings. Usually a severe allergic response is almost immediate or within about 10-15minutes. You've survived several hours. I would treat them as you would normally a bee sting. Make sure the stinger is out, treat with ice, and take a few antihistimines. I would make a appointment to see your doctor as well just to make sure. The problem with bee stings, and responses in general, is that the next one will be worse. If you get stung again you should go to urgent care or a hospital immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown, maggot like bug with about six legs in front that stings. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have been researching all day trying to find out what this bug is. I have a picture of it but am not seeing the option to upload so I'll describe it the best I can. Its a brown, hard shell maggot like in size and movement, has about six legs in the front of body, short hairs covering it...

Yellow-jacket stings [ 3 Answers ]

I got stung by small yellow jackets yesterday... after I was stung I put egg whites on them to get poisen out.. due to me being highly allergic to them... but today I still feel as if I am still being stung the areas are swollen, red, hot, and has a large rash around each... I have taken benydril...

Does a wasp die after it stings you? [ 3 Answers ]

Does it die? And is there any specific treatment?

Bumble bee or carpenter bee [ 3 Answers ]

I live in an apartment building on the second floor and every summer I get bees that fly by my window and by the entrance, I think their nest is by the roof how can I get rid of them. I'm afraid my kids might get bitten by them, I don't want to kill them but maybe scare them away, please somebody...

Scorpion stings and donating [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I was walking down the hall this morning minding my own when I stepped on a scorpion. (No idea where it came from! Our house is so clean you think I'd of seen it, except the lights were off. Anyway.) Well as you can probably guess the dumb thing stung me (for anyone who's never been stung...

View more questions Search