Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leo4165 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2014, 05:38 PM
    Is it likely that my advance parole I131 will be approved?
    My father was in a sever car accident in Germany. Due to this accident he has been feeling very depressed and is now taking a lot of medication for it and his pain. So I need to see my father to help him and give him all my support I can. (The only evidence I included in my application for i131 -> )The doctor from Germany sent a fax of a document stating that they are taking care of him and that he is currently in the hospital. ( on the document is a stamp of the hospital and date and the signature of the doctor) By any chance do you thing uscis will approve my application i131 advance parole so I can see him? Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2014, 07:06 PM
    If that is all the paper says, no... if he was dying or if you were needed for his care. But the paper, the way you said it. Just says he is in hospital, and they are caring for him.
    newacct Posts: 321, Reputation: 21

Jun 26, 2014, 07:55 PM
    What is your status? Why do you need an Advance Parole?

Jun 26, 2014, 08:03 PM
    Im currently with daca and later on will petition for green card from my mother and I need to travel

Jun 26, 2014, 08:05 PM
    SorEy the note didn't state that they were taking care of it just stated that he is in the hospital

Jun 26, 2014, 08:09 PM
    I was also approved for expedite from immigration meaning I matched with one of their expedite requirements

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reentry permit (I131) [ 0 Answers ]

I am in US and my wife in India taking care of toddler. Both have green card. My wife sent me signed I131 for re-entry permit. Can I mail it from US and inform her about biometric date so that she can come down to US or does she have to physically be here before I mail out I131? What is the...

Am I qualified for advance parole? [ 1 Answers ]

Removal proceedings against me was terminated in my asylum case since June 2006. Do I qualify for advance parole? If so what would be the maximum period of the reentry document? How do I answer the question "Why do I think that I am qualify for advance parole"?

Travel on advance parole [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I Came To U.s On F1 Visa.married To A U.s Citizen And Applied For Aos One And Half Year Ago.my Case Is Still Pending.I Have To Go To India On An Emergency.I Have Approved Ead, I130,ap.never Been 'out Of Status'.still Everybody Including Immigration Lawyers Are Telling "go At Your Own Risk.I Am...

View more questions Search