Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luismenino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2014, 03:46 AM
    Children born in Kuwait
    Hi,

Presently I am in Kuwait. My children were born in Kuwait. I have their Birth Certificate attested by the Indian Embassy in Kuwait and also from Kuwait Foreign Affairs.

Now, I would like to have it translated in Portuguese and as well as do the attestation. Can you please help me with the requirement.

Thanking you.

(Removed)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2014, 07:12 AM
    Check with the embassy, they should have lists of approved translation services.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uk citizenship for non uk born children [ 1 Answers ]

My eldest son is 19. He was born in France, to an English father and Fench mother, though we are not married, I am officially his father. For the last 2 years he has been sudying at Manchester University, he considers his future to be more in England than France, and as such has shown an interest...

Can the problems with the children born to pair who are related be prevented? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to avoid defective children born to the pair that are related by following certain measures.I'm checking with my mother's elder brothers daughter.

Are children born clever? [ 3 Answers ]

Are children born clever or do they get it from the way there parents talk around them like using big work and stuff For example if I was really not clever and I sent my child to a home where smart people lived would my child be dumb like me or clever? (he go to an ordinary school in uk)

Children born out of wedlock [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have any rights if I sighed the peternity affidavid and I'm on the birth cirtificate and the baby has my last name IF the mother and I were not married? And the mother Will not let me talk to nor see him even if I pay or anything?

View more questions Search