Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musicfinder Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2014, 11:46 PM
    Music Video by description?
    I am trying to find a music video that I saw a long time ago. The song is a male singer and in the video, a guy goes an open grassy field and gives a teddy bear to his daughter who is having a picnic on a red and white checkered blanket. He then gets into a limo and goes to work. He is sitting in the back seat of the limo and the limo driver's head starts disappearing. As the video keeps going, the people start to disappear because the man is to selfish to see them anymore. By the end of the video, the man goes back to the field and can't even see his daughter anymore because he is to selfish. Although he can't see his own daughter, he can see the teddy bear floating in the air.

This song is about eight years old I'm guessing.
    Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Find music using music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All I am looking for a classical music piece from back to around 2001. It was featured on a music channel called Classical FM TV, the only things I can remember from the music video was that the music video was black and white, and featured a man on piano whilst two people performed on stage...

Music Video Description [ 1 Answers ]

Hye there.. someone please help me search this music video.. I don't know what is the song title and who sing it.. but there are some elements in that music video such as : 1. Dancing inside a club 2. Big hair 3. Strobe lights and twirling around 4. Dancing shoes 5. Slim legs 6. Singing to...

Music Video Description [ 0 Answers ]

Hye there.. someone please help me search this music video.. I don't know what is the song title and who sing it.. but there are some elements in that music video such as : 1. Dancing inside a club 2. Big hair 3. Strobe lights and twirling around 4. Dancing shoes 5. Slim legs 6. Singing to...

Music Video by description [ 0 Answers ]

I don't have the name of the band or lyrics, but in the video the floor cracks (I think is black & white squared) and the guy watches the band playing upside down, while the band plays piano. I think is from 1996-1997 rock/pop music. HELP!

Need help with music video - description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been on the hunt for this particular video for many years but I have no idea what it is. As it was so long ago, I cannot remember very much about the video except for a few bits and pieces. - First, I know the video was not a rap or country video. - I saw it on MTV2...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.