Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lina1913 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2014, 09:07 AM
    The singer is snoop dogg in the beginning and there are guns.
    The singer is snoop dogg in the beginning and there are guns. That's all I know.

Check out some similar questions!

What song did snoop dogg sample for go girl? [ 1 Answers ]

In snoop dogg's "go girl", the music sounds similar to a mid 80s early 90s instrumental that he might have sampled from. Would you know the name of that original song?

Nate Dogg(Crazy) [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song featuring Nate dogg.( Always up to no good)

Was it OK to snoop? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I just broke up with my boyfriend of 8 months. I found out a month ago that he was having contact with his ex. (I had asked him not to because it seemed not good on her and his side, just un-necessary) anyway when we initially broke up I later found a few days later that it was way...

My dogg [ 5 Answers ]

I have an american bulldog cross pitbull My dog is 10 weeks and he likes everyone even people out side the house, this is a good thing but I'm thinking now ye, he ssupose to be difrent that type of dog, I want him to grow so he has to get 2 no you first then like you not just go up to anyone...

No guns are to be where son is cared for. In laws have guns [ 3 Answers ]

The court papers say that there are to be no firearms anywhere that my son is being cared for. My son is 5, my ex wants to take him out of state to see his family for 4 days. His father has 5 guns, including 2 that belong to my ex. His mother and sisters all have guns... There is a currant...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.