Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markhaddin99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2014, 04:33 AM
    Need Real and Professional hair extensions
    Now days I am not been able to see myself in mirror. Facing real hair fall problem. And now days its getting more worse. Is there anybody who can help me. Please reply as soon as possible ? :( :(
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2014, 05:14 AM
    You are awayre this is an internet based international website. Nobody here can actually do this for you, you have to go to a hair care professional that can both sell and put them on for you. One that's local to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making Hair Extensions Look More Real [ 2 Answers ]

A while ago I used to wear hair extensions because being an experimental, possibly wannabe hair dresser, I chopped off my hair. Until so recently I found them again and since my hair is almost to my butt I figured that I don't need them anymore. I decided to straighten them, using the correct...

How much to tip your hair stylist when having hair extensions? [ 1 Answers ]

I am having hair extension put on, but the cost of the hair itself is $1200.00, the cut & color is $145.00, & installation fee is $100.00, do I tip the stylist based off a price including the cost for the hair? Or do I tip her based only off the cut/color/installation fee alone?

Hair extensions [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to use the crochet hook for hair extensions. I would really prefer instructions along with pictures either from you tube or maybe your own photos? Thank you.

Apllying hair extensions to short hair [ 1 Answers ]

My sister in law has a friend with cancer. She was asked by her friend to help her apply hair extensions to her friends short(but growing back)hair. I need to get some specific directions and/or tips on how it is done correctly and easily. Thanks.

Hair extensions [ 1 Answers ]

All I want to know is does amyone know where I can find a step by step website that will show me how to weavesew in hair extensions.I can braid my hair myself. I braid my son, daughter, ad other family members hair. I just need to know the steps of weaving. I'm so tired of typing it in search...

View more questions Search