Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Betrayed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Should I believe my boyfriend?
    I was going through my bank statements and I discovered that my boyfriend of two years had gone to a brothel. He never told me about that. When I confronted him with the printed proof, he first denied that it was a brothel; even though I already investigated it. Then he finally said that he did go there with some other guys, just to drink. I am confused, I don't know if he paid a prostitute for sex. I am three months pregnant, and I am really in love with him. I don't know if I should believe that he just went there to drink. What should I do? :confused:
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Not to be negative, but if he went to a place like that and used his bank card to pay, what else might he be doing that he's paying for with cash?

I would say try talking to him again, but he will most likely lie unless you catch him in something, he doesn't seem like such a great guy!
    Zeus2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Apr 5, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Here you go. You're pregnant and he goes to a strip club or worse without your knowledge! He could have rectified it by telling you the next day ( like you would have done right?) but he didn't did he. So what do you do? Tell him what he did hurt you not because he went but because he didn't tell you till after you confronted him. The word trust comes to mind. You don't sound jealous so I don't think its an issue of you causing him to worry about your reaction ( this is what he will come back at you with ). Just tell him he needs to think about the two of you as two halves and what he does he should think about what he would want from you in the same situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend [ 123 Answers ]

How do I help someone addicted to coke that one day wants help and the next day don't want help. Its killing me to see the love of my life killing himself. He says he loves me and wants to be with me but at the moment were not together because he says he don't like himself and doesn't want me to...

My ex boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

I found out the my ex boyfriend is jealous of my new boyfriend. My ex didn't treat me good. I found out from my other friend that my ex and my friend was at my 18 birthday party kissed under water and I beileved her. Because one of my friends was fliritng with my ex boyfriend when I was still with...

I need a boyfriend! [ 11 Answers ]

I have been single for wayyy too long now! Me and my baby's daddy was together for about 3 years and after we broke up, I didn't really care to get into another relationship. I did actully after 5 months but me and that guy only lasted for about 3 months, and then we broke up! I just turned 20...

My Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 4 months now, it is a first for both of us. However problems have been occurring. He wants to be close to me but I can't bring myself to let him. I am worried and I am scared. What would you suggest? Is there anything that I can do? :confused:

My Boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

:p Ok my boyfriend and I have been going out for almost two years. I love his family and his family loves me. Everything is good except he never wants to talk on the phone anymore and he never wants to do anything :mad: . Sometimes he treats my like crap like when I call him he answers the phone...

View more questions Search