Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    genchantelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Devoted732 View Post
    Hi.. I would like to comment here. I have never cast a spell but I have a friend that is in the process of having someone do it. From what she said, they do not base the love spells on free will... meaning it is just a way for the person to get positive energy from the person that likes them. In her situation, the person really really liked her but had commitment phobia or something.. i'm not exactly sure. But, I am curious myself how this guy would find out that she cast a spell if she kept it quiet?! Don't ask, don't tell right. I don't know. But I'm curious about this whole issue.
    Hi devoted732;356969,
    Just curious, did yr freind's spell work?
    tombabe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 01:38 AM
    Hi just reading this and was wondering did you get anyone to cast the love spell for you NJ did debbie do it.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2008, 03:34 AM
    She hasn't posted here in over a year and a half.

Nov 25, 2008, 03:38 AM

You suppose you right fighting up hill battle her so trying to find someone to cast a love spell
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2008, 04:20 AM
    Anyone who has questions about speels or psychics never returns to let us know if it worked or if an event happened.

Nov 25, 2008, 04:26 AM

You suppose that the problem any advice where to get one honesly. Email me your contact info and will show you whole story if you would not mind
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2008, 04:47 AM
    No thanks.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 11:18 AM

You are NOT going to find someone who will cast a love spell for you.

End of story.

Learn to love yourself, and learn confidence, and you'll meet GREAT people. The person you want to love you isn't worth it anyway.

Let me make this perfectly clear: Love spells are black magic. They are as evil as putting a gun to someone's head and telling them to love you. They NEVER work the way you think they will.

For the effort and money that people want to spend on love spells, they should get a hobby and join a gym. It'll work a LOT better for them to attract someone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

I still love her... [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend (well... not anymore I guess) and I have been dating for about three years. I am so in love with her and I always want her to be in my life... but about a month ago she told me that she was interested in another guy and that she didn't feel like she was being faithful to me and that...

I love my ex... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My girlfriend and I were together for 2.5 years. I have never so comfortable and complete with someone before and honestly believe she is the one. Things towards the end of our relationship were hard. We never really worked out a method of communicating that suited us boh - I talk hings to...

View more questions Search