Ask
    ireena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2014, 04:03 AM
    Dentist
    I have a dental problem
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 24, 2014, 04:10 AM
    We can't help you unless you tell us what it is.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 24, 2014, 04:44 AM
    Then go to a dentist! The way sites like this work, is you post a question with enough details so we can provide an answer or at least ask pertinent qualifying questions. I'm not sure what you expect to get from this site with just posting a statement like that.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2014, 05:07 AM
    See, I told you this would happen when they took away my crystal ball. I have no way of figuring out what they are thinking now.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 24, 2014, 08:43 AM
    Come on over, I'll take care of it for you. I have a drill and some pliers so we should be good to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dentist [ 2 Answers ]

All Kids is what I use for when I go to the doctor. I got one of my teeth pulled out because according to the dentist it had to be removed. Later on, I found out that he wasn't an actual dentist and therefore got fired and the apartment closed. If there any places where they accept insurance...

I am a dentist( bds) in india can I practise as a assistant dentist here [ 1 Answers ]

I am an indian dentist.. my qualification is bds... as I got married now am staying here in australia with my husband... I just want to know whether I can work as dental assistant or not

How do I go to the dentist? [ 10 Answers ]

This is incredibly embarrasasing, but my teeth are falling right out of my head and I haven't gone to the dentist, because I don't know... how... :confused: What I mean is the procedure. I do have a dental insurance plan, but I'm not sure how it works. I'll lose that insurance plan in 2 months...

Being a dentist [ 4 Answers ]

Around how much will I earn if I be a dentist in USA? Or england?/:confused:

I want to be a dentist! How? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a grade 12 student, and I am really interested in going into orthodontics. But I am confused on how to get there. I have been told to first get an undergrads degree in science but I don't know which one, these are the courses I have applied for so far... biomedical, health sciences and...

View more questions Search