Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    themisfitkitten Posts: 114, Reputation: 22

Jun 23, 2014, 11:36 AM
    QuickBooks Premier 2014 Renew Subscription Icon
    I have a feeling the answer to this will be silly and obvious, so forgive me.… If you use QuickBooks Premier Edition 2014 and your payroll subscription is on auto-renewal, will you still see a red exclamation point that says “Renew Subscription” on the Home page? One that, upon hovering the mouse, says “sign in to your account and click the renew or reactivate link”?

To me, this appears to be a pretty straightforward icon indicating an issue.

My boss is on vacation this week and, when I brought it up, told me we are on auto-renewal. We have already received early pay stubs for this Friday's payroll so it seems like we should be okay while the boss is out, but I also don't want there to be any issues now or any time before next week.

As my boss handles the HR issues, I don't have payroll/employee permissions in QB so can't check into this more thoroughly.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 23, 2014, 01:56 PM
    This is interesting - Subscription is inactive, expired, needs reactivating or a credit card update required . Maybe the card they have on file to do the auto renew with is expired?
    themisfitkitten Posts: 114, Reputation: 22

Jun 23, 2014, 04:19 PM
    Thank you! I didn't think of that and I suppose it could be the case, since I'm not sure of the CC expiration dates. I'll ask my boss to check on it after vacation. Hopefully it will all be fine!

-tmk
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2014, 06:37 PM
    The possibility is that this is just a default notification and the CC will be debited and the subscription updated automatically

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video with phrases like blogging, she's hip, she's cool? [ 0 Answers ]

Im searching for a weird music video that my friend once showed me , the singer was a girl wearing bright "quirky fashionable" clothes.. in the song the word "Blogging" is repeated a lot , and so is the phrase "She's hip, She's cool!" Do you know this ?

Kenmore dishwasher lights flashing: "Hi Temp" & "Heat Dry" [ 0 Answers ]

I've tried 3x now to run the dishwasher on Normal Wash mode, and it starts running correctly. When I come back to it later, however, the lights above Hi Temp & Heat Dry are blinking and the dishes are soaking wet. The keypad is still responsive and everything else seems to work. Does anyone know...

View more questions Search